Below is a summary of rules you need to follow if you want to have an account on this server of Mastodon:
No excessive advertising.
No untagged nudity, pornography and sexually explicit content, including artistic depictions.
No untagged gore and extremely graphic violence, including artistic depictions.
No racism or advocation of racism.
No casteism or advocation of casteism.
No sexism or advocation of sexism.
No discrimination against gender and sexual minorities, or advocation thereof.
No xenophobic and/or violent nationalism
No spreading disinformation or conspiracy theories that undermine public health.
(Federated TL) No accounts consistently posting in languages other than English.
(Federated TL) No low-quality bots (news, forums, Twitter accounts, etc.)
(Federated TL) No excessive advertising.
Influencer/big brand/personality accounts — any accounts that chase "engagements" and not communication — are not allowed.
Code of Conduct
The following guidelines are not a legal document, and final interpretation is up to the administration of smallcamp.art; they are here to provide you with an insight into our content moderation policies:
- The following types of content will/may be removed from the public timeline:
- Excessive advertising
- Uncurated news bots
- Untagged nudity, pornography and sexually explicit content, including artistic depictions
- Untagged gore and extremely graphic violence, including artistic depictions
- The following types of content will be removed from the public timeline, and may result in account suspension and revocation of access to the service:
- Racism or advocation of racism
- Casteism or advocation of casteism
- Sexism or advocation of sexism
- Discrimination against gender and sexual minorities, or advocation thereof
- Xenophobic and/or violent nationalism
- Spreading disinformation or conspiracy theories that undermine public health
- The following types of content are explicitly disallowed and will result in revocation of access to the service:
- Sexual depictions of children
- Content illegal in Germany and/or France, such as holocaust denial or Nazi symbolism
- Conduct promoting the ideology of National Socialism
- The following types of content will/may be silenced from the federated timeline. Local members can still follow such accounts and interact with them, but they will not appear in the federated timeline for other local members.
- Excessive advertising.
- Low-quality bots (news, forums, Twitter accounts, etc.)
- Accounts consistently posting in languages other than English.
- Any conduct intended to stalk or harass other users, or to impede other
users from utilizing the service, or to degrade the performance of the
service, or to harass other users, or to incite other users to perform any of the aforementioned actions, is also disallowed, and subject to punishment up to and including revocation of access to the service. This includes, but is not limited to, the following behaviors:
- Continuing to engage in conversation with a user that has specifically has requested for said engagement with that user to cease and desist may be considered harassment, regardless of platform-specific privacy tools employed.
- Aggregating, posting, and/or disseminating a person's demographic, personal, or private data without express permission (informally called doxing or dropping dox) may be considered harassment.
- Inciting users to engage another user in continued interaction or discussion after a user has requested for said engagement with that user to cease and desist (informally called brigading or dogpiling) may be considered harassment.
These provisions notwithstanding, the administration of the service reserves the right to revoke any user's access permissions, at any time, for any reason, except as limited by law.
"Cross-posting" is the automatic copying of posts from one platform to another. That definition does not include the simultaneous posting to multiple platforms from the same app, such as Twidere or PostyBirb. If you use those apps, we consider those posts original, and the following need not apply.
Cross-posting from Mastodon to other platforms is fully permitted. Cross-posting into Mastodon from another platform is permitted under the following terms:
- The posts do not include platform-specific references, e.g. talking about "here" meaning Twitter, or including text from other non-Mastodon users verbatim (e.g. cross-posted quote tweets)
- The account is regularly monitored by the author, so that interactions from Mastodon users are not ignored.
- The account being cross-posted is owned by the same person. Third-party copying of content is not permitted.
smallcamp.art's moderation staff include:
In case of any complaint, please use the report feature. If you're unhappy
with the resolution, get in touch with the moderation staff over Direct
Messages. No discussion will be entertained in public.
The server was hosted and managed by @ru between September 2020 — May 2022. It is now maintained by gageure: Libre & privacy-aware services for those who need it. ☂️"
This community is 100% crowd-funded and donations are accepted at Ko-fi.com.