Trying another gaming laptop since I returned the Acer Swift X; picked up a open box/"used" ASUS ROG Zephyrus M16 with a RTX 3050 Ti, i7-11800H (8 cores, 16 threads), 16 GB RAM, 512 GB ssd. It was already $300 off due to being last gen, with another $196 off being open box.
* 16" 16:10 FHD screen is BRIGHT. Reviews say it's about 500 nits which is definitely noticeable/comparable to my iMac
* Haven't tested any games yet
* Has a thunderbolt port which helps future proof it a bit more
* Tenkeyless laptop is so nice on a 15/16" laptop
* About to continue playing Wolfenstein 2 so can't comment on the gaming performance yet
A community that offers a safe space for people to share their personal lives online (again). Social media doesn't have to be about only showing the best of you, all the time. Find support and community for your struggles – small and big.